Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mystery Readers, Say a Fond, "Farewell"

For years I've been accessing Kate Derie's mystery informational website ClueLass.com. Here's her farewell from the site:
I'm sorry to announce that Cluelass.com is closing down. After 13 years, it's time for me to pursue other interests. Thank you to everyone who has sent messages over the years. For those of you looking for information similar to what our Deadly Directory and Mysterious Home Page has provided, you might try Mystery Readers Journal, for links to bookstores, magazines, and associations. It's also a wonderful magazine with articles by many of your favorite authors, new and old.

From mystery fans all over the place, I say, "Thanks for your help, ClueLass, and may you have great success in your future endeavors."

For those who have clicked my link in the margin to the Bloodstained Bookshelf page of Kate's website, perhaps I'll be able to link another listing of the up-and-coming mysteries from the publishing world as soon as I find a new, reliable source. Until then, enjoy the final edition of the Bloodstained Bookshelf (click on the link).

No comments:

Popular Posts

Labels